Translate

Sunday, June 17, 2012

FINCA PACIENCIA ,(PATIENCE FARM) DIRIOMO, NICARAGUA OASIS

 
 
Dear Nica Oasis Reader, 
 
Today I want to tell you how I came up with these names. 3 years ago during my search for a place to relax and to provide retirement income, after receiving a few rejections ( high prices, bad titles, not easily accessible, etc.) my lawyer told me to be patient and he will find me property that I will be happy with. After 2 1/2 years he certainly delivered on his promise. I called the farm (FINCA PACIENCIA) patience is also the fruit of the spirit and in the parable of the seed (The word of God) we learned in Luke 8:15 we will bear fruit with patience.
 
Diriomo is a municipality in the Granada department of Nicaragua. The population is approximately 10,000 and it's located on a plateau near the Mombacho volcano. Diriomo is located 22 miles from Managua and 7 miles from the business center of Granada
 
 
 
3 months ago during the dry season in Nicaragua, my farm manager wrote to me, Don E. His message was that the well water is delivering a lot of water in spite that in April everything is typically dry with the wells and small rivers. He said my well water has an abundant source of water. It is an oasis that God had given to me. These words are the reason why I named this blog Nica Oasis.
 
 
 
Until my next blog, Hasta luego.
 
Don E.

No comments:

Post a Comment