Translate

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Why Nicaragua???




Hello Nica Oasis Reader,

Thank you for your questions and advice, I will try to respond everyone as soon as possible. One of the questions I'm most asked is,  how did I choose Nicaragua or simply WHY NICARAGUA? My answer is quick and simple WHY NOT!
There is a saying in Nicaragua that if you visit for one day you'll never come back but if you stay for a week you'll never leave. In my case I did leave but said  I'll be back. Before I went to Nicaragua the only thing I knew about the country was SOMOZA, SANDANISTA, and CONTRA.  My wife and I decided to go to Nicaragua for spanish immersion classes because the price was right, to practice spanish on the locals, and to get to know the country better. The more we learned about the country the more we liked it. Located in the heart of Central America, Nicaragua is down-to-earth, authentic, and has everything except snow. It's a beautiful place with magnificient beaches, year round sunshines, soaring volcanoes, huge fresh water lakes, and historic colonial cities with friendly people. Nicaragua is a democratic country that has had four peaceful transfers of power in the last 20 years also the cost of living is cheaper than Panama, Belize, and Costa Rica.



Another question I get asked is, Why Invest in farmland in Nicaragua?  I have four reasons.
#1: Nicaragua sits a top of the largest aquifers in the entire American continent and is second only to Canada. Water is the new liquid gold.
 #2: It's 19 volcanoes has built up a very fertile black soil.
#3: Affordable land prices
#4: Low cost labor and good work ethic.
Most of all, my connections in Nicaragua are honest, trustful and the people treat me as a family member. This is why Nicaragua has become my home away from home.
Until next time, Hasta luego.
Don E.

No comments:

Post a Comment